I'm a coupon clipping, pearl wearing, toddler chasing housewife with a flair for a deal...

Monday, January 31, 2011

My very first post.......

Ready or not I'm here and I'm posting for my very first time! I'm excited and nervous to venture out there and see if my voice can make a difference, like so many coupon blogs have made in mine. I absolutly LOVE saving money and couponing gives me what I call a "coupon high". Saving money here and there has allowed me to be a stay at home mommy of two precious boys and even though some may say "I don't have the time" I have certainly found the time and my bank account has thanked me! So follow me through my couponing, deal finding adventures and we will all be raving over the scores together.

2 comments:

  1. Keep on it molly I am very interested to see how I can change some things to make my bank account thank me. Because I am too right now a stay at home mommy with one adding number two in April. I am very sure your voice will find someone to change.....or you know what I mean! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Molly! So excited to follow you on here and hopefully learn a thing or two!! You are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete