I'm a coupon clipping, pearl wearing, toddler chasing housewife with a flair for a deal...

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Amazon Deal on Valentine Candy



I think this is a fabulous deal on really good Valentines candy! Amazon has a great promotion right now on Valentine treats. I just got Ghirardelli 4 pack for $12.92 Shipped to my door PLUS I get a $5 credit to my account. This is for Prime or Amazon Mom peeps only. It's like getting 4 packs for only $7.92. Here is the link for the promotion and you can check out what you might need want for vday. I got these to give out to family, and of course to keep one for myself dark chocolate and wine yes please!

If you get the $5 credit keep it and on my Tuesday Tutorial I will show you how to get an amazing deal on diapers from Huggies to Earths Best at Amazon Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment