I'm a coupon clipping, pearl wearing, toddler chasing housewife with a flair for a deal...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

TUESDAY TUTORIAL

So I will be posting alot of coupons or deals that require a email address and I don't know about you but I dislike junk mail....unless it's coupon junk mail haha! No really I don't like it clogging up my regular email so I created another email just for couponing! That way I can sign up and know that everything is in one place and I can also check for emailed deals in one place.

Also here is a little lingo to help you sort out your sunday papers:

SS= Smart Source
RP= Red Plum

I will refer to these when talking about coupons in the inserts of your local newspaper. My advice is to at least get a subscription to Sundays paper your husband will thank you because then he won't have to run out first thing to get you one, unless he is like my husband and likes the excuse to grab some starbucks. (while using his starbucks giftcards registered to get rewards of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment