I'm a coupon clipping, pearl wearing, toddler chasing housewife with a flair for a deal...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Holiday Market Deals! ~ For all my local peeps

So I ran up to Holiday to grab my ticket to the crabfeed and spotted some awsome deals.

Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade is 2/$3 but the best part is there are $.75 off coupons in the isle right next to them making them only $.75 each SCORE :)

There were also TONS of organic coupons in the organic isle that I am holding on to for better sales.

Halls Cough drops were at the cashier station for $1.99 and there were buy one get one free coupons right next to them as well whoot whoot! Making them only $.98 each for 30 cough drops.

After these awsome finds I will start checking out Holiday and posting some awsome deals for the future!      

(btw this was all at the Holiday on Placer)

No comments:

Post a Comment